Support Workers are responsible for the frontline delivery of quality care services provided to our clients. Services are provided to clients in accordance with their individual care plan, organisational policies and procedures.
Various opportunities available supporting clients living in their own home located throughout the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
ACARES is currently looking for staff to work in MAFFRA!
- Weekdays & Weekends available
- National police check
- Current driver's licence and reliable car
- Min Cert III in Disability or similar
- Employee working with children check
- Current first aid and CPR certificates
- Manual handling training and/or experience
- Epilepsy Management experience
For any questions regarding your application, please send a message through your LiveHire Inbox (top right corner dropdown box of your profile), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: