Chronic And Complex Care - Nurse Practioner, Bega
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time Location: Bega Position Classification: Depend on Qualifications Remuneration: Nurse Practitioner:$121,216.04 - $129,788.98 pa Registered Nurse:$62,619.50-$87,926.10 pa Hours Per Week: 38 Requisition ID: REQ105176 Applications Close: 2 June 2019 Where you'll be working At Southern NSW Local Health District we are working to help our communities lead healthy lives. Our mission is that all people across our diverse societies are able to have timely access to the right healthcare in the right setting to maximise their health, wellbeing and independence. There is an abundance of lifestyle benefits available to you in country NSW and you will be amazed at what you will have access to - and it all comes without the queues and crowds of a big city. For more information . What you'll be doing The Nurse Practitioner provides person-centered care at an advanced nursing practice level incorporating diagnostic and treatment interventions using a high level knowledge, skills and autonomy to achieve people focused quality care. Selection Criteria:
- Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) who is endorsed to practice as a Nurse Practitioner by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia OR Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) working towards Nurse Practitioner endorsement with 5 years post graduate experience and at least 3 years in the relevant field.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in the absence of a Medical Practitioner to provide quality care together with the capacity to work collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated exceptional clinical communication through the use of information technology, written and verbal means and sound interpersonal skills with the capacity to interact with others in a personable and professional manner.
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge in the application of evidence based practice in implementing individualised person-centred care, diagnostic and treatment interventions at an advanced level with a commitment to quality improvement.
- Evidence of participation in own professional development, a commitment to maintaining competence and enhancement of skills, willingness to apply and share professional expertise as a resource person and mentor others within the field of practice.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: