Personal Care Assistants
Royal Freemasons Ltd
- Join an established and highly regarded Not-for-Profit provider of Aged Care Services
- New Premium Aged Care Facility
- Desirable a minimum 6 months’ experience
- Demonstrated reliability and passion for aged care
- Aged Care Certificate III or IV qualification
- Medication Assistance Certificate
- Food Handling and Hygiene Certificate
- Computer and documentation skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Manual Handling and safe lifting practices
- Smart Phone and Home Internet are desirable
- A work/life balance by ensuring you have fixed permanent shifts on a fortnightly roster. No more rotating rosters! Our staff can roster and manage their own shifts through our electronic self-service rostering system.
- A good mix of staff on the floor. Every shift has a Registered Nurse in charge, supported by Endorsed Enrolled Nurses and Personal Care Assistants to provide a high standard of care for our residents.
- Technology – embracing autonomy through point of care electronic documentation management. An employee portal to keep you up to date and self-managed eLearning mandatory training.
- Salary Packaging - as a Not-for-Profit organisation we provide the ability for our staff to salary package up to $16,173 per annum of your salary (inclusive of salary packaging and the administration fee) which significantly increases the take home value of your remuneration package. Additionally, you can salary package meals, entertainment and facility hire expenses including holiday accommodation up to a maximum of $2,550 per annum.
Are you a PCA and looking for work life balance where you pick the shifts that work in with your family and life commitments?
Come work for Royal Freemasons at our brand new aged care facility in Sale where we offer fixed permanent shifts - NO ROTATING ROSTERS.
We provide a supportive working environment with state of the art technology, electronic point of care documentation and good care staff numbers to make your shift all the more satisfying.
We are a not for profit, non-denominational aged care provider for over 150 years offering salary packaging and an inclusive team culture!
Royal Freemasons Sale is a brand new, state of the art, 144 bed nursing home having oped on 28 August 2017. This is an exciting opportunity for you to join and make a real impact in your role. Vital to the success of our new site, we are looking for candidates who have an excellent team attitude, are willing to pitch in and help where required and go above and beyond their core duties.
Personal Care Assistants report to the Care Manager - Registered Nurse, and are responsible for providing a high standard of direct care to residents in the residential aged care setting, including the administration of medications as delegated, and to complete documentation as necessary.
The Personal Care Assistants will also be involved in the preparation and service of meals to residents, or/and cleaning of resident’s rooms, or/and providing high quality laundry services. You must be willing to pick up additional shifts in these areas as required.
We have part-time to full-time and casual positions. We will have flexible availability to fill in shifts as required. You should be highly organised and self-motivated, someone who can manage their time and be flexible with their workloads. If you hold a MEDICATION training and have proven experience within a residential aged care setting or hospital environments providing care to the elderly, Join us now!
We offer a great team to work with and a supportive working environment.
At Royal Freemasons, we offer our staff
We are an established and highly regarded Not-for-Profit provider of Aged Care Services across the Residential, Home Care and Retirement Living sectors. With multiple locations across Melbourne and regional Victoria our staff benefit from great learning and career prospects, fantastic resources and we enjoy an envied reputation for excellence in care.
Royal Freemasons is committed to providing and maintaining a workplace that is safe and without risks to health. This includes a smoke free workplace and influenza vaccine program.
Recruitment Agencies are requested to kindly NOT contact us.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: