Care Manager - Registered Nurse - Grade 5
Royal Freemasons Ltd
- Join an established and highly regarded Not-for-Profit provider of Aged Care Services
- New Premium Aged Care Facility
- Night shifts & weekend shifts as well as weekday shifts available
- Division 1 Registered Nurse with current and valid AHPRA registration
- Previous experience in a Care Manager position (2 + years) within the Aged Care Industry (caring for high care and dementia residents)
- Experience with rostering, leading teams, and management of employees
- Knowledge of Accreditation principles, ACFI, Aged Care Act
- Genuine commitment to making a difference to the lives of our residents
- Current valid Police Check and a Valid Australian Working Visa are required prior to employment
- A Victorian Drivers Licence and access to car
- Computer skills and ability to use Microsoft office
- Smart Phone and Home Internet
- A work/life balance by ensuring you have fixed permanent shifts on a fortnightly roster. No more rotating rosters! Our staff can roster and manage their own shifts through our electronic self-service rostering system.
- A good mix of staff on the floor. Every shift has a Registered Nurse in charge, supported by Endorsed Enrolled Nurses and Personal Care Assistants to provide a high standard of care for our residents.
- Technology – embracing autonomy through point of care electronic documentation management. An employee portal to keep you up to date and self-managed eLearning mandatory training.
- Salary Packaging - as a Not-for-Profit organisation we provide the ability for our staff to salary package up to $16,173 per annum of your salary (inclusive of salary packaging and the administration fee) which significantly increases the take home value of your remuneration package. Additionally, you can salary package meals, entertainment and facility hire expenses including holiday accommodation up to a maximum of $2,550 per annum.
Are you a Nurse looking for work life balance where you pick the shifts that work in with your family and life commitments?
Come work for Royal Freemasons at our brand new aged care facility in Sale where we offer fixed permanent shifts - NO ROTATING ROSTERS.
We provide a supportive working environment with state of the art technology, electronic point of care documentation and good care staff numbers to make your shift all the more satisfying.
We are a not for profit, non-denominational aged care provider for over 150 years offering salary packaging and an inclusive team culture!
Royal Freemasons Sale is a brand new, state of the art, 144 bed nursing home opening 1 September 2017. Playing an integral part in the start-up of this facility, this is an exciting opportunity for you to join a new team and make a real impact in your role. Vital to the success of our new site, we are looking for candidates who have an excellent team attitude, are willing to pitch in and help where required and go above and beyond their core duties.
Through a multi-disciplinary approach the Care Manager - Registered Nurse Grade will be required to co-ordinate and manage the provision of care (assess, plan, implement and evaluate) and complex clinical nursing procedures to all residents within the facility under the direction of the Manager of Clinical Practice and Facility Manager.
A range of shifts are available during the morning/afternoon, night and weekend. The after hours Registered Nurse will act as in-charge and be responsible for the facility.
You should be highly organised and self-motivated, and someone who can manage their time and be flexible with their workloads. If you have proven experience within aged care in a similar residential facility setting, we offer a great team to work with and a supportive working environment.
At Royal Freemasons, we offer our staff
We are an established and highly regarded Not-for-Profit provider of Aged Care Services across the Residential, Home Care and Retirement Living sectors. We offer salary packaging and a comprehensive employee benefits scheme. With locations across greater Melbourne and regional Victoria our staff benefit from great learning and career prospects, fantastic resources and we enjoy an envied reputation for excellence in care.
Royal Freemasons is committed to providing and maintaining a workplace that is safe and without risks to health. This includes a smoke free workplace and influenza vaccine program.
Recruitment Agencies are requested to kindly NOT contact us.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: