Pharmacist - Osteoarthritis Chronic Care Unit - Bega
Employment Type: Permanent Part Time Location: Bega Position Classification: Pharmacist Gde 1/2 Remuneration: $34.83 - 52.34 ph Hours Per Week: 8 Requisition ID: REQ96385 Applications Close: 26 May 2019 Where you'll be working At Southern NSW Local Health District we are working to help our communities lead healthy lives. Our mission is that all people across our diverse societies are able to have timely access to the right healthcare in the right setting to maximise their health, wellbeing and independence. There is an abundance of lifestyle benefits available to you in country NSW and you will be amazed at what you will have access to - and it all comes without the queues and crowds of a big city. For more information visit our website. What you'll be doing The Pharmacist contributes to the provision of a comprehensive pharmacy service to patients and clients of the SNSW Local Health District. Selection Criteria:
- Current registration or eligibility for registration as a Pharmacist with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA). Eligibility for Grade 2: not less than three years' experience in hospital pharmacy after registration and can demonstrate competency in at least one of the essential competency criteria and 3 other competency criteria as per Health Employees' Pharmacists (State) Award 2017.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in clinical pharmacy in preferably in the hospital setting and the ability to apply this knowledge
- Demonstrated effective written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritise and organise own work/caseload.
- Understanding of, and commitment to, improving quality and delivering evidence based practice.
- Current unrestricted drivers' licence and the ability to maintain. Ability and willingness to drive/travel as the role requires. This may involve driving long distances.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: